Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WEEK THREE: Day 1 & 2 Continued

M&T Continued:

(Somehow the blog published prior to me finishing!)

Ceiling fans:  Patrick and I expressed the need for the fans to have a high/low speed control.  Teddy expressed a question about a control capacity beyond on and off.  We all agreed that a test needs to occur to find out the reality of the fan choreography.

A new issue was presented about our "crew" lighting operator in the space is not satisfying "crew" duty so it needs to be an actor.  I need to address this in production meeting so  a clearer picture of the duty will be understood.  I must decide if this is worth fighting for.

Excitement around Carnegie Scenic - our set is being built and is so substantial that parts of it have to be stored in the hallway of Purnell.  As people walk by, I hear them ooh and ah and ask WHAT SET IS THAT.  We will definitely make a statement in the Rauh.

We will run Act I tonight with guests.  Tomorrow we begin creating the womb that is Act II.  It is of the utmost importance that no one be in the space in the beginning.  I have ideas about the music that I need to discuss with Rob/Liv/Bob/Michael about how to make the music happen without the orchestra being in the space....

The work continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment